Personal data processing agreement
When legislation changes, the Agreement may be subject to changes. If you believe that the Agreement or the Site Administration violates your rights, please report it to the email address: email@example.com
1. Terms used in this Agreement:
- 1.1. The site is a collection of texts, graphic elements, design, images, program code, photo and video materials and other results of intellectual activity contained on the Internet under a domain name.
- 1.2. The Site Administration is a person who has the rights to administer the Site.
- 1.3. User is any person who has logged into the Site and accepted the terms of this Agreement, regardless of the fact of passing the registration and authorization procedures.
2. Use of personal data
- 2.1. By accepting the terms of this agreement, the User provides the Site Administration with consent to the processing of his personal data.
- 2.2. The purpose of processing personal data: the Administration fulfills its obligations to the User under this Agreement, the promotion of goods and services, and customer support.
- 2.3. The following personal data are subject to processing:
2.3.1. Surname, name, patronymic of the User;
2.3.2. User’s email address;
2.3.3. User’s phone number.
- 2.4. The processing of personal data means the following list of actions with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision of access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data
- 2.5. Personal data is obtained in connection with the conclusion of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party. Personal data is not disseminated, nor is it provided to third parties without the consent of the subject of personal data and is used by the operator solely for the execution of the specified agreement and the conclusion of contracts with the subject of personal data.
- 2.6. The administration has the right to send informational messages, including advertising messages, to the User’s e-mail and mobile phone with his consent, expressed through the performance of actions that uniquely identify this subscriber and make it possible to reliably establish his will to receive a message. The user has the right to refuse to receive advertising and other information without explaining the reasons for the refusal by informing the Administration of his refusal by any phone indicated on the Site, or by sending a corresponding application to any email address indicated on the Site. Service messages informing the User about the order and the stages of its processing are sent automatically and cannot be rejected by the User.
- 2.7. This consent to the processing of personal data is valid indefinitely, but can be revoked by the subject of personal data on the basis of a personal statement sent by e-mail to the Site Administration.
- 2.8. The Site Administration undertakes to use the User’s personal data obtained as a result of using the Site in accordance with the requirements of the legislation on the protection of personal data, including Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ dated 02.22.2017 «On Personal Data» in the version in effect at the time of processing such personal data data.